3 cups granulated sugar
¾ cup butter
⅔ cup evaporated milk
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 ounces white chocolate or white chocolate chips
1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Crème
Tools: Candy thermometer
- Use butter to grease a 13 x 9 inch pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy 2 ½ quart saucepan; bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 5 minutes over medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 238 degrees F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat, then stir in white chocolate until melted. Add Marshmallow Creme, nuts and vanilla extract; beat until well blended.
- Pour into pan. Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares